Affinity Student Agreement
Terms and Conditions
By executing this application form, the Student shall abide by the terms and conditions of this application issued hereunder by Affinity Sports and Education Limited (the “Company”) and shall be subject to them. The Student agrees to engage the Company by paying a total sum of HK$39,250 ($5,000USD) (the “Student Fee”) per year that they are participating in overseas school sports to the Company; the Student Fee will remain the same from the date the contract is signed. The Company agrees to accept the engagement by providing consultation services to assist the Students in applying for school admissions (the “Services”) subject to the terms and conditions below:
- Upon signing the agreement from the client, the Company will begin the sports placement process;
- The HK$39,250 ($5,000USD) (the “Student Fee”) will be paid once he/she accepts the admission offer;
- External Fees Package: If the specific item(s) are not executed, you will receive a full refund for the item(s):
*Administrative and transaction fees are non-refundable.
*Fees are subject to change.
*For more information regarding these fees - Click Here
- The student must not contact school coaches or other agents directly unless consulted with the Company's representatives.
- The Company does not guarantee the Student application to the school will be accepted by the selected school. In the event that the Student’s application is not accepted by the school, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- The Company does not guarantee scholarships to the school will be offered by the selected school. In the event that the Student’s application is not accepted by the school, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- The Company does not guarantee the Student’s application for student visa entry to the country of the school will be granted by the said country even if the Student authorizes the Company to submit any documents or answer any queries on behalf of the Student. In the event that the Student’s visa application is not accepted by the relevant country, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- The Student must consult with the the Company in regards to transferring, leaving the team or school.
- In no event shall the Company be liable to the Student for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof by the Student to the Company, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any delay, loss or damages suffered by the Student in the event the Student is unable and/or unwilling and/or refused and/or failed to clearly provide all the information necessary for the submission of the application to the school on or before the deadline designated by the Company from time to time.
- This terms and conditions shall be constructed and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. In the event of any dispute, the parties hereto agree to submit to the courts of Hong Kong.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions as set out above and hereby confirm my acceptance of the same.
Updated: June 4th 2018