Affinity Student Contract (Global)
Terms and Conditions
By executing this application form, the Student shall abide by the terms and conditions of this application issued hereunder by Affinity Sports and Education Limited (the “Company”) and shall be subject to them. The Company has the right to change, amend, add or replace any terms and conditions without prior notice to the Student. The Student agrees to engage the Company by paying a total sum of $10,000USD (the “Student Fee”) per year that they are participating in overseas school sports to the Company; the Student Fee will remain the same from the date the contract is signed. The Company agrees to accept the engagement by providing consultation services to assist the Students in applying for school admissions (the “Services”) subject to the terms and conditions below:
- Upon signing the contract from the client, the Company will begin the sports placement process;
- The $10,000USD (the “Student Fee”) will be paid once he/she accepts the school offer;
- The scope of Services provided by the Company:
- Provide a tailored list of schools;
- Responsible to facilitate submission of the application forms to the school selected by the Student, but not limited to that amount which will be determined by the Company's staff;
- Facilitate in preparation of the application form, excluding gathering necessary documents to support the application;
- Facilitate student visa entry provided the Student will execute an authorization letter where the Company can file necessary documents on behalf of the Student;
- Facilitate flight transportation options to the intended school;
- Provide an email account under the Company.
- Provide guidance and counselling on becoming a student-athlete;
- Distribute personal information (e.g., high school academic and athletics records, physical statistics) to member institutions without jeopardizing his or her eligibility;
- Provide guidance of student-athlete profile (resume);
- Provide guidance of creating an athletic highlight video;
- Provide guidance with school transfer through sports;
- Provide guidance and follow up throughout the full tenure of their education.
- Prepare resume with the client for summer jobs;
- Brainstorm summer job opportunities;
- Prepare client for job interviews;
- Prepare for player sports development leagues;
- Prepare for professional sports opportunities.
External Fees Package
Throughout this pathway, there are certain fees that you will need to pay to external organizations. We suggest that you purchase this package, allowing us to help you complete all the payments listed down below. If the specific item(s) are not executed, you will receive a full refund for the item(s).
*Administrative and transaction fees are non-refundable.
*Fees are subject to change.
*For more information regarding these fees - Click Here
- At all material times, the Consultant Fee is non-refundable except for any express conditions set out hereto.
- The student must not contact school coaches or other agents directly unless consulted with the Company's representatives.
- The student must attend the Company's exam preparation courses.
- The Company will provide an email account for the client, which will be used for all applications that will be linked to the client’s designated coach for monitoring.
- The Company does not guarantee the Student application to the school will be accepted by the selected school. In the event that the Student’s application is not accepted by the school, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- The Company does not guarantee scholarships to the school will be offered by the selected school. In the event that the Student’s application is not accepted by the school, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- The Company does not guarantee the Student’s application for student visa entry to the country of the school will be granted by the said country even if the Student authorizes the Company to submit any documents or answer any queries on behalf of the Student. In the event that the Student’s visa application is not accepted by the relevant country, the Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Student.
- To assist the Student with the application to the school, the Company may also ask the Student to provide the school username and password to the Company so that the Company may assist in registering, applying, registering courses and checking the Student’s financial status through the years of education in the school. The said information will be kept confidential and not disclose to other third parties.
- The Student must consult with the the Company in regards to transferring, leaving the team or school.
- In no event shall the Company be liable to the Student for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof by the Student to the Company, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any delay, loss or damages suffered by the Student in the event the Student is unable and/or unwilling and/or refused and/or failed to clearly provide all the information necessary for the submission of the application to the school on or before the deadline designated by the Company from time to time.
- This terms and conditions shall be constructed and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. In the event of any dispute, the parties hereto agree to submit to the courts of Hong Kong.
I have read and understood the terms and conditions as set out above and hereby confirm my acceptance of the same.